APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED FOR THE POSITION LISTED BELOW UNTIL MAY 31, 2019. THE EARLIEST THIS POSITION WILL BE FILLED IS JUNE 3, 2019. PLEASE APPLY, IN WRITING, TO THE OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT.
AUTISTIC SUPPORT TEACHER
- Valid PDE Special Education Teacher Certificate; experience with Autistic Support Programming preferred.
- Applied behavior analysis training preferred.
- Must have experience with developing and coordinating individualized academic, behavior and social programming.
- Must have experience with understanding and implementing empirically supported behavioral interventions.
- Must understand and be willing to complete a FBA and develop a BIP accordingly.
- Must have experience with assisting classroom teachers with instructional strategies to facilitate inclusion.
Send letter of interest, resume, PA standard application, certificate, transcripts, praxis scores, and your clearances to: Dr. Daniel Bell, Superintendent, Hermitage School District, 411 N. Hermitage Rd., Hermitage, PA 16148.
The above position(s) may or may not be filled.
An equal opportunity employer…Federal, State and Local Laws prohibit discrimination because of color, basis of race, sex, age, religion, creed, marital status, national origin or ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability.