APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED FOR THE POSITION LISTED BELOW UNTIL APRIL 26, 2017. THE EARLIEST THIS POSITION WILL BE FILLED IS APRIL 27, 2017. PLEASE APPLY, IN WRITING, TO THE OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT.
SPECIAL EDUCATION AIDE
Class III – 180 Days
(Probationary, Base Rate or Appropriate Rate)
7 Hours Daily – Itinerant (AES)
- Ability to provide any support as deemed necessary in relation to all school functions and activities. Specifically in regards to emotional and behavioral interventions, autistic support, and remedial curriculum.
- Must be able to collaborate with general education and special education teachers to provide appropriate instructional and behavioral accommodations.
- Requires CPR, First Aid Certification
- Ability to manage personal care (feeding/walking/bathrooming).
- May require strenuous lifting/transfer techniques and possible safety mechanics.
- Must be able to lift 50 – 100 pounds
- Highly qualified status, as per district and state requirements.
- Ability to learn and implement behavioral management techniques.
- Ability to learn and implement positive behavior support plan consistently.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
The above position(s) may or may not be filled.
An equal opportunity employer…Federal, State and Local Laws prohibit discrimination because of color, basis of race, sex, age, religion, creed, marital status, national origin or ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability.