Welcome to the Hermitage School District Student Registration Portal.
Please read the following information before coming to the Superintendent's Office to register your student.
Here are a couple of changes to the online form and some notes to help you with this process.
- If you registered a student using the Registration Portal or if you completed the Returning Student Form for a student currently in grades 1-12 last summer, you will use the same account to register your Kindergarten student.
- The following documents are now required and you will not be able to submit the form without them. If you are unable to scan and upload these document you can still fill out the online form and save it. You will then need to bring your documents to either the Kindergarten Registration event on the date for your child, listed below, or the Central Administration Office to have your documents scanned so the form can be submitted.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Guardianship (If not the natural parent)
- Vaccination Record (If you are registering a kindergarten student and they have not had their 5 year old exam and vaccines, please upload the most recent vaccination record)
- Physical Exam Form (If you are registering a kindergarten student and they have not had their 5 year old exam you can specify the date of the scheduled exam.)
- Dental Exam Form (If you are registering a kindergarten student and they have not had their 5 year old exam you can specify the date of the scheduled exam.)
- If you are completing the form on a cell phone, you can use your camera to take a picture of the document, but please photograph one page at a time and make sure the image is legible.
- When you reach the end of the form, the Review and Submit page, if the submit button is not lit up, please review this page carefully for any questions with the word Required in red. This indicates either the answer is in the wrong format, like a date or phone number, or it is missing. Please click on the Edit button to return to that question and make the necessary corrections.
- Occasionally, when you reach the Review and Submit page and all questions are answered correctly, the Submit button does not activate. If that happens, please press the Back button at the bottom of the form and then the Next button to return to the Review and Submit page. The Submit button should now be active.
- If you have any problems with the form, please call the Registration Office at (724)981-8750 ext 6000.
We look forward to meeting your child and being a part of their education!