Due to COVID-19 and CDC guidelines Student Registration may only be done either online, using the information and link below, or by appointment. Please call (724)981-8750 ext. 6000 to schedule an appointment. Appointments will begin July 6th.
The information below has been updated for the 2020-21 School Year.
Welcome to the Hermitage School District Student Registration Portal.
Please read the following information before starting the form or coming to the Superintendent's Office to register your student.
Here are some note to help with the online form:
- If you registered a student using the Registration Portal or if you completed the Returning Student Form for a student currently in grades 1-12 last summer, you will use the same account to register your Kindergarten student. If you do not remember your username or password, please use the links on the page or contact the Registration Office (ext. 6000) or Tech Office (ext 3025).
- Once you are signed in, please click on Add a Student to register a new student.
- The following documents are required and you will not be able to submit the form without them. If you are unable to scan and upload these document you can still fill out the online form and save it. You will then need to make an appointment to bring the documents in to the Central Administration Office to have your documents scanned so the form can be submitted.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Guardianship (If not the natural parent)
- Vaccination Record (If you are registering a kindergarten student and they have not had their 5 year old exam and vaccines, please upload the most recent vaccination record)
- Physical Exam Form (If you are registering a kindergarten student and they have not had their 5 year old exam you can specify the date of the scheduled exam.)
- Dental Exam Form (If you are registering a kindergarten student and they have not had their 5 year old exam you can specify the date of the scheduled exam.)
- If you are completing the form on a cell phone, you can use your camera to take a picture of the document, but please photograph one page at a time and make sure the image is legible.
- When you reach the end of the form, the Review and Submit page, if the submit button is not lit up, please review this page carefully for any questions with the word Required in red. This indicates either the answer is in the wrong format, like a date or phone number, or it is missing. Please click on the Edit button to return to that question and make the necessary corrections.
- Occasionally, when you reach the Review and Submit page and all questions are answered correctly, the Submit button does not activate. If that happens, please press the Back button at the bottom of the form and then the Next button to return to the Review and Submit page. The Submit button should now be active.
- If you have any problems with the form, please call the Registration Office at (724)981-8750 ext 6000.
We look forward to meeting your child and being a part of their education!
2020-21 New Student Registration Form