Attention Parents/Guardians of 2020-21 Kindergarten Students:
Kindergarten Registration will take place at the following times in the Artman Elementary School Community Room:
Last Names A-G: Wednesday, February 19th - 9:15AM-11:00AM
Last Names H-M: Wednesday, February 19th - 1:00PM-2:30PM
Last Names N-S: Thursday, February 20th - 9:15AM-11:00AM
Last Names T-Z: Thursday, February 20th - 1:00PM-2:30PM
The link to the online registration form will be available on Monday February 3rd. To complete the online form you will need to upload the following documents:
- State Birth Certificate
- The student must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st, 2020.
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Guardianship (if not the natural parent)
- Proof of Residency
Please note that a hospital announcement is not a valid birth certificate and a driver's license is not an acceptable proof of residency. Also, you should bring these documents to Kindergarten Registration even if you have uploaded online and submitted the form prior to registration.
If you do not have access to a computer, Chromebooks will be available during Kindergarten Registration for your use.
- In order to enter any of the schools in the Hermitage School District you must show a current, valid Driver's License, State ID or Voter's Registration Card. You will not be able to enter the school to register your child without one of those forms of identification.
- Registration must be done by the Parent accompanied by the child.
- Please allow approximately one hour for the registration process.
- All children who register will participate in a screen, which includes assessment in several areas: School readiness check (reading - letter and sound recognition, rhyming, math - counting, number recognition) vision, speech and language screening.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Cindy Foster at (724) 981-8750 Ext 5001.