APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED FOR THE POSITION LISTED BELOW UNTIL JULY 29, 2021. THE EARLIEST THIS POSITION WILL BE FILLED IS JULY 30, 2021. PLEASE APPLY, IN WRITING, TO THE OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT.
Class II – 180 Days
6.5 Hours Daily
(Probationary, Base Rate or Appropriate Rate)
- High School diploma required
- Other duties as assigned by building principal
- Organization of Response to Intervention materials/software/computer use
- Delivery of Intervention Instruction to students
- Requires CPR, First Aid Certification
- Highly qualified status, as per district and state requirements
The above position(s) may or may not be filled.
An equal opportunity employer…Federal, State and Local Laws prohibit discrimination because of color, basis of race, sex, age, religion, creed, marital status, national origin or ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability.