APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED FOR THE POSITION LISTED BELOW UNTIL JUNE 29, 2018. THE EARLIEST THIS POSITION WILL BE FILLED IS JULY 9, 2018. PLEASE APPLY, IN WRITING, TO THE OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT.
ELEMENTARY (K-7) DEAN OF STUDENTS
- Employee must currently be assigned in Artman, Ionta, or Delahunty buildings.
- Employee must possess a PDE Principal’s certification.
- Position requires flexibility in current work assignment so consideration in filling the position will be given to this detail.
- To provide office support when Principals are absent from their building.
- To provide ongoing office support in the areas of attendance and student discipline.
- To attend after school events as requested by the principals.
Send letter of interest to: Dr. Daniel Bell, Superintendent, Hermitage School District,
411 N. Hermitage Rd., Hermitage, PA 16148.
The above position(s) may or may not be filled.
An equal opportunity employer…Federal, State and Local Laws prohibit discrimination because of color, basis of race, sex, age, religion, creed, marital status, national origin or ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability.